4H Loan Program
The purpose of the 4-H Youth Loans Program is to provide support to 4-H members by providing a loan for the purchase of marketable livestock – beef, swine or sheep.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing with a 4-H Club in the East Kootenay.
- Maximum of $1,500 for Beef, $300 for Swine, $200 for Sheep.
- Individuals may apply for more than one loan, up to a maximum amount of $2,000.
- Applicant and Parent / Guardian must complete the 4H Loan Application Form and submit the required non-refundable fee.
- Club Leader must confirm and sign the application form.
- Community Futures will review the application and determine whether the loan is approved.
Repayment & Interest Rate:
- No payments are required, and the loan is interest free until the end of August each year.
- Following the interest-free period, 5% interest calculated monthly will be applied to any unpaid balance.
- Promissory Note signed by the applicant and Parent / Guardian.
- Community Futures East Kootenay is to be listed as a loss payee for insurance.
The right financing solution to meet your needs.
Support for Small Business and Entrepreneurs
Find out more about the CFEK team
Community Futures East Kootenay ·